Courses for service users, relatives, service providers, peer workers and user representatives:
This courses contribute to strenghten service users, relatives, health care staff, peer workers and user representatives in working from a user perspective.
- Fundamental method for you who wants to learn about user involvement in research projects (people with patient experience and use of public services)
- Do you want to know more about what a peer worker does, and how peer support can make way for better services? This couse provides an understanding about how this can be done. See this years program.
- Here you can, as a user of health care and social services, learn an interview methodology to find out other users’ experiences.
Course for those who want a better quality of life
This are courses aimed at empowering you to become more able to handle life’s challenges in a good way.
- For those who want better self-confidence and learning tools for life.
- For those who want a method for dealing with emotions, becoming more intuitive and learning to listen to the body’s signals.